Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I was hoping that some of you have noticed the female bare leg look on TV and especially on the reality TV shows.  I have.  And, I must say that not all women have great legs, or great knees, or thighs, calf's, or toes for that matter.  A simple sheer nude stocking/pantyhose with a little suntan glow or color will just about  hide any imperfections and still be shee enough to give your legs a beautiful glow and smoothness.  Take a look at some of the legs pictures on stockingstore.com and you will see how hosiery can smooth out the rough spots and blend the bulky knee look into the leg.  I know it is pretty hot right now, but most of time you would be wearing this hosiery out to clubs or restaurants and on dates, where most indoor places have air conditioning.  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment