Saturday, June 3, 2017

Exquisite Lace Babydoll in Dusty Rose, with adjustable shoulder straps and hook and eye back closure, plus matching G-string included. Hides just enough to keep the mystique, and follows your curves in all the right places. Great for late evening entertaining that special someone. Now through Tuesday til midnight (6/6/17) get an EXTRA 10% off of this outfit, and then get, at least, another 10%, or more, off of every item in our inventory during our Memorial Day Early Summer Sale. Plus get Free U.S. Shipping on any order totaling $29 or more. Just click or tap on photo below and take a look at all our Lingerie and Hosiery styles.

https://www.stockingstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=EM4322

 

1 comment:

  1. my youngest daughter got this for me, (or was it really for my husband..) as a "wedding night gift". it's beautiful. she also loaned me a pair of her nearly matching heels.. my husband was "inspired" to say the least.

    ReplyDelete